The West Bengal Postal Circle will release the WB Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2019 for the Multitasking Staff Exam.
The candidates can download the admit cards from the India Post, WB Postal Circle’s official website www.westbengalpost.gov.in.
The DOP, West Bengal Recruitment Body will conduct an exam for MTS post soon in the upcoming days.
The Department of Posts, WB started the registration process for the MTS post in September/October 2018.
The recruitment process is being held for shortlisting candidates against 242 posts.
Candidates who will be selected in the written examination (Stage-I) will be called for the Final round.
The written test will be held at Kolkata, Siliguri, Port-Blair, and Gangtok Centers.
The Exact Venue and Timings of recruitment test will be shared through the West Bengal Postal Circle Multitasking Staff (MTS) Call Letter 2019.
West Bengal Post Office MTS Hall Ticket 2019
|Recruitment Unit||West Bengal Postal Circle (Kolkata)|
|Post Name||Multitasking Staff|
|Apply Online||Sept/Oct 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test (OMR), Final Merit List|
|Exam Dates||To Be Declared|
|Exam Shift||Morning (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|Hall Permit / Roll Number Release Status||Available Soon|
For the WB Postal MTS 2019 Admit Card, India Post, West Bengal has announced the examination date.
Eligible candidates need to appear in the Multitasking Staff Exam on 30th September at the allocated exam center.
Those individuals who haven’t started their preparation yet can start it now by following the appropriate study materials.
Exam Pattern for WB Post MTS Exam
- The MTS Aptitude Test will comprise of 100 questions from GK, Maths, English Language, Regional Language.
- This will be an OMR exam and will carry a total of 100 marks.
- All examinees will be allowed 1 hour to attempt it.
- Aspirants should be sufficiently high in the select list/merit list to be shortlisted for the further process,’ reads the notification.
|C (II)||Regional Language||25|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for MTS
- Parts A and B – Minimum 10 marks for OC, 9 marks for OBC**, and 8 marks for SC/ST candidates in each part.
- Parts C (Two segments)- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 9 marks for OBC**, and 8 marks for SC/ST candidates in each segment.
- 40% marks for OC, 37 marks for OBC**, and 33 marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate.
***Note: Not applicable for filling up vacancies by LDCE
WB Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2019
The recruiter is not sending the hall ticket / Eight Digit Roll number to candidates separately.
So, Candidates shall have to obtain the hall-permits online on the West Bengal Postal Website – www.westbengalpost.gov.in at earliest possible before the link is disabled.
The online application process for the mentioned post has been over on September 07.
Now, Exam for Multitasking Staff Post will be conducted in one session – Morning 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
The examinees are advised to follow the instructions written by the West Bengal Postal Department to avoid hassles at the entrance of the exam center.
To know more about the WB Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2019, Visit again here on the release date.
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
Next Article >>>>> WB Postman Admit Card