If you want to get access to “ SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019” then this article is for you.
Job Seekers have already made the registrations for the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam 2019. Now, it’s the time to check the updates and relevant notices.
Here’s to tell you that the official department uploads the SSC Steno admit card for the computer-based exam.
Remember that for obtaining the SSC’s Stenographer Hall Ticket, you must have the valid login credentials like Registration Number or Password etc.
The SSC Stenographer 2019 Admission Card can be downloaded by signing in onto the regionwise portals of SSC, www.ssc.nic.in. However, if you straight away want to grab it through the same web page then stay with us and read more from this thorough content.
Here’s one quick suggestion:
To know the region/zone wise status, please check the dedicated links from tabular representation at the bottom-most part of this article herein.
#1. First of all, Know the significant details of SSC Steno Exam 2019
Department’s Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Post Name: Stenographer (Grade C & D )
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview, Computer Based Test (CBT)
Tier 1 Exam Date: 06 February to 08 February 2019
Roll No’s (Entry-Card) Status: Available For CBT (Tier I)
Skill & D.V Test: To Be Announced Soon
#2. SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 – ssc.nic.in Steno Hall Ticket Region Wise
A massive number of job aspirants are associated with the Stenographer’s recruitment of Gr. C and Gr. D posts.
But the admit card of SSC Stenographers will be released for those eligible participants who have successfully made the enrollment by the last date.
The deadline for sending this published vacancy’s application has been over.
Those who have abided all the policies and procedure of recruitment will assuredly get their permission letters.
#3. Here are the steps for downloading SSC’s Written Exam Roll Number
Check it out:
- Before anything, open the administrative web page, that is ssc.nic.in.
- Here and Now, it comes to finding the specific link – “SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.”
- Open the same notification of admit-card and if needed then provide the information such as App./Reg. ID Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Now, it should be completely ok to submit these details.
- After doing this, the permission letter will come out.
- At last, You are free to download the individual e-admission ticket and don’t forget to take a printout of it.
#4. What sort of key details can we get from the Hall Ticket?
For the Job Applicants, it is very necessary to go through with elementary information that is available on the SSC Stenographer Tier I II Exam Admit Card.
Because it carries the much important details like date of test, the center for examination, reporting time and general instructions to follow.
Read About: SSC CPO Admit Card
#5. Useful Documents need to bring to the Venue
Candidates can put in all the stuff together that is mandatory to carry while going to appear in the test paper.
For the most part, you should get a hold onto the SSC Stenographer admit card 2019. Then next comes your identity – a passport size photograph, a valid photo ID proof e.g. Aadhaar Card/Driving License etc.
To get more information about required documents please refer to the official notification also. Moreover, it should be mentioned in your Tier 1 | Tier 2 | Skill Test’s Call letter as well.
#6. Exam Pattern & Syllabus – Check Below
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the objective type exam paper.
- Each question carries 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there is a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- For General candidates, the timings to complete the test is 2 Hours. While for Handicapped participants, there is an extension of 40 minutes. It will be 2 Hours 40 minutes for those.
- There are two shifts in this exam. The first one is from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. And the second is from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM.
- For Visually Handicapped(VH) Candidates, the 1st shift is 10.00 AM to 12.40 PM and 2nd shift is 2.00 PM to 4.40 PM.
|I||General Intelligence |
SSC Stenographer Syllabus –Download Here
#7. Exam Pattern for Steno’s Skill Test
- Applicants who qualify in written examination will have to appear for the Skill Test.
- For the post of Grade -C, The candidates will get one dictation of 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. and for Grade-D this requirement is only 80 w.p.m.
- The matter shall have to write out on the computer only.
#8. Transcription Time for Both Gr.C & Gr.D is as follows:
#9. Download Hall Tickets (Region Wise)
|ER (Jharkhand, Orrisa, West Bengal,|
Sikkim, A&N Island)
|CR (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar)||Click Here|
|NR (Delhi, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan)||Click Here|
|SR (Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery,|
|WR (Gujrat, Maharashtra, Goa)||Click Here|
|KKR (“Karnataka, Kerala”)||Click Here|
|MPR (Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh)||Click Here|
|NER (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur,|
Meghalaya, Nagaland, Mizoram, Tripura)
|NWR (J&K, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh,|
The S.S.C. Stenographer’s Grade C and Grade D Admit Cards to be issued for Tier I, Tier II, Skill Test / Document Validation etc. one by one after some time. Kindly do your preparations attentively and invest your valuable time to visit the authority’s website to get relevant extracts.