The region-wise CPO Exam hall-tickets will be downloadable from the respective SSC official websites, mentioned for all the applicable posts. Candidates can certainly take out their exam call-up letters online by using the valid tokens like registration number, password/date of birth.
Let’s Find out When, Where and How we can access the Written, Physical Admit Card?
Staff Selection Commission schedules the SSC C.P.O Exams in the mid of each year. Job applicants henceforth gather the relevant key details with the help of newspapers/channels, local advertisements or through online sources.
And after their successful enrollment, the most important document that they ever look for is the exam’s admission card.
As per the official notification, SSC CPO Paper I, II Admit Card 2019 for this year’s Delhi Police, CISF, and CAPF Exams to made gettable very soon.
To grab the SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card, we can visit the respective authority websites i.e. sscner.org.in, sscmpr.org etc. Furthermore, candidates can also avail it by following the quick connected official links mentioned below on this page.
SSC CPO Exam Details 2019: Attention Please
Organizing Team: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
Exam Name: Central Police Organization (CPO)
Name of the Post: S.I, A.S.I, C.A.P.F
Selection Process: Written, Physical (PET/PST), and Medical
Exam Date: 12 March to 16 March 2019
Admission letters: Released
An immense number of aspirants have entered into the CPOs Recruitment announced for this year. Now, all of them are going to present their skills & knowledge in this highly competitive examination.
For joining in SI ASI Paper I, II, & so on test papers, contestants shall have to carry the authentic roll number which will allow them to go ahead and participate.
Here are the details of this dedicated examination’s tentative schedule. Also, We suggest to regularly checking the latest notifications of CPO 2019 just in case there are any changes made in the future.
Key Dates to Note-down:
|Paper-I||12 Mar to 16 Mar||Released|
|To Be Announced||To Be Out|
|Paper-II||To Be Announced||To Be Out|
SSC CPO Tier I Admit Card 2019 – ssc.nic.in SI in Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI Call Letter
The recruiting authority i.e. SSC to close the registration process on 02nd of April according to the provisional timetable announced at this moment.
In the following month, right after the procurement of online/offline applications, it calls all the eligible job applicants for writing the preliminary examination.
The participation /entrance in the allotted center (venue) is done only on the basis of issued entry card & identity card, and Requisite documents/certificates (if any).
Therefore, every examinee should download and bring his/her roll number wherever he/she goes to attend any of the rectt. tests.
How to get SSC CPO SI / ASI / CAPF Admit Card?
- First of all, get the region-wise official web link and paste it into your search internet option. Else Just Click on the below direct links.
- At Homepage, candidates can fetch the notification of “ SSC CPO Admit Cards.”
- Open this notice and if needed then fill out the necessary elements such as Application no or Password etc.
- Check the entered details one more time and submit it.
- Finally, the admission ticket shall come out on the screen.
- Go ahead and get one print out of your e-permission letter and keep it at a safe place.
Download Region Wise Admit Cards Here
|NWR (J&K, Punjab, Himachal |
|NR (Delhi, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan)||Click Here|
|ER (Jharkhand, Orrisa, West Bengal,|
Sikkim, A&N Island)
|CR (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar)||Click Here|
|MPR (Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh)||Click Here|
|WR (Gujrat, Maharashtra, Goa)||Click Here|
|NER (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, |
Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland,
|SR (Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery,|
|KKR (Karnataka, Kerala)||Click Here|
Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- There are two papers (Prelims and Mains) in the CPO Recruitment. Paper-I (Preliminary) will be taken online and Paper-II (Mains) is an offline exam.
- Both of the papers will only consist of objective-type questions (MCQs).
- Candidates will get only two hours or 120 minutes to answer all of the questions.
- For each right answer you will achieve 1 mark and for the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking (Both Paper-1 & 2).
Preliminary (1st Paper)
Mains (2nd Paper)
Syllabus for Paper II Mains Exam
Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.