Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) brings out the recruitment exam call letters for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the applicants of Information Technology Stream.
The notification for the Unreserved and Reserved posts was announced in September. Within the same month from dates 09 to 29 Sept, eligible ones submitted and completed the online application process too.
Now, the online examination will take place as per the timetable stated in the schedule. SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card is already available to grab in the wake of candidate’s participation.
The Board has also informed the attendees regarding the availability of SEBI admit card 2018 through their registered Email IDs and Phone Numbers (via SMS). However, if they don’t want to go that way then call letter can still be downloaded from the official link given at the bottom of this article herein.
In order to take care of SEBI Exam Admit card, candidates will be required to get handy with unique registration number, password while logging in at “www.sebi.gov.in” (authoritative website).
|Download SEBI Admit Card 2018 – Link Given Below|
Here’s SEBI GOV 2018 Grade A Exam Information Overview
Organizer: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Recruitment: Officer Grade A (AM), IT Branch
CBT (Phase-I) Exam Date: 17 November
Phase II Exam Date: 16 December
SEBI Grade A admit card: Expected 15 days before the exam date
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
Candidates are advised to keep their provided Mobile Number and Email ID active until the entire recruitment process gets finished. This is because your Admit Card of SEBI Interview (if selected) and further updates may be sent anytime at the registered correspondences.
Officer Grade A (AM) Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- Within a gross time duration of 180 minutes, all the required things shall be done including candidate’s logging in, call letter review, going through guidelines etc.
- The overall exam will be taken for 200 marks where 100 marks of questions will be asked only from Professional Knowledge.
- Duration of Part-I and Part-II will be 150 minutes (75 minutes each).
- 1/4 marks will be applicable for deduction for each wrong answer.
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card 2018
Soon after the application last date, the authority started issuing the SEBI 2018 admit cards from 10 Oct. Attendees those didn’t take out their call letter yet they should quickly get an access to it using the below direct link.
Exam center/session/time to report are the relevant details that would be mentioned on the A.M. hall ticket. And Each one of you is obliged to follow the instructions exactly in the same way as these are given on the admit card.
You may also check IRDAI AM Admit Cards here.
Some of the general tips and points that every examinee need to go through:
- Check if your name on the roll no/admit card matches with the Identity proof that you are going to take on the day of examination.
- Duly paste the recent passport size color photograph before going to the examination venue.
- Don’t carry Calculators, Mobile Phones, Notebooks, or any electronic devices and such materials that are prohibited to take along within the center.
- Kindly remember to bring the SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card, an original Identification proof (Aadhar Card, Voter’s Card/PAN etc.) and a xerox copy of the same ID.
Take a note here the details above are mentioned as per the current year’s programme. The new schedule will be published from time to time, after the release of other fresh notifications.