The Library Vacancy in Rajasthan is available now in RSMSSB Department. Candidates need a minimum of 12th class of qualification to apply for the Raj SMSSB Librarian Grade-III vacancy. After the applications are submitted, the board will release Rajasthan RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Admit Card 2019 at the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. To get details about the selection procedure, exam scheme, and about downloading of Librarian Exam Call Letter, check the below information.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Admit Card 2019
The direct link to download RSMSSB Librarian Admit card is provided in this article for all of the eligible applicants. With the help of this, candidates will straight away land on the admit card’s official downloading page instead of landing at the Raj SMSSB’s homepage.
The status of downloading an admit card will be made active right after the call letters availability at official portal. Individuals will need to use the registration details such as application id, date of birth etc. for the obtainment of admit card.
Rajasthan SMSSB Librarian Exam Call Letter is also called as Hall Ticket/Call Letter and it must be taken along in the written exam by candidates, along with an additional identification proof.
|Event Name||Tentative Dates|
|Raj SMSSB Librarian Admit Card Release||10-15 Days before the exam|
|RSMSSB Librarian Exam Date||January/February 2019|
You may also read here: RSMSSB JA LDC Admit Card
How to quickly download the admit card?
Candidates can either visit the official website for the procurement of admit card or follow the below steps.
- Use the below link of admit card and straight away reach the downloading page.
- Enter the necessary entries i.e Application Number, Date of birth, and some text of the alphanumeric code.
- After giving out the appropriate details, click on Get Admit Card option.
- A PDF File shall be ready for the downloading of Rajasthan RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Admit Card 2019.
Examination Scheme & Syllabus
- There are two sections for the objective type of examination (i) GK (ii) Questions on Library & Information Science + Computer Knowledge.
- Total marks for the written exam are 300.
- The negative marking will be 1/3 marks per incorrect answer.
- Total time duration in the exam is 03 hours.
|2.||Library & Information Science||200|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer|
|Download Admit Card||Visit Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Important Points to note down regarding the Admit Card
- Download the admit card before the relevant link is expired.
- The candidate should carry a print out of the admit card along with a photo identity proof in the examination hall.
- Validate all the important details appear in the admit card.
- Remember the date, exam timings, venue of the examination.
- Report error/problems (if any) show up at the admit card to the official authority of RSMSSB.
- Safeguard the admit card until the whole recruitment process is not over.
- Keep a note of all the instructions that are being said to follow during the examination.