The Performa Applications to Orissa PSC is submitted online via opsconline.gov.in. Job Seekers taking part either in Category I or Category II Posts/Services must have to go through this vital registration process at first.
As you may have heard, The Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination (Preliminary) has been arranged for all below-said vacancies.
Individual listings of Posts:
(i) Group A (Cat. I) – Junior Branch
- Odisha Administrative Service: 60 vacancies.
- Odisha Finance Service: 21 vacancies.
- Odisha Police Service: 15 vacancies.
(ii) Group B (Cat. II)
- Odisha Revenue Service: 61 vacancies.
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service: 39 vacancies.
- Odisha Co-operative Service: 06 vacancies.
- Odisha Employment Service: 16 vacancies.
Eligible attendees those fulfilled the pre-requisites have been downloaded OPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 through the administrative portal www.opsc.gov.in, within the due course.
And regarding the latest updates, news and report stay connected with this pledged webpage. Here we would be leaving an instant official link to grab the admit card in a much easier way.
Odisha CS Recruitment 2019 (Corrigendum) Advertisement No. 11
Post Name: Civil Services
Total Vacancies: 218
Executed By: Odisha Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Pre-Exam New Date: Conducted on 25 November
Timings: 10:30 PM to 12:30 PM (Paper I) & 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Main Exam Date: Ist Week of June 2019
Admission Certificate: To be Released for Main Exam
Exam Centers (Pre/Main): Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, and Sambalpur
According to the planning of officials, the C.S. examinations will be taken in three successive levels i.e. Pre, Mains, Interview or Personality Test. As the name suggests, Preliminary-Test to come first and aspirants need to qualify this one in order to showcase their skills in the IInd stage.
Similarly, after achieving the Main Exam Success, one can step into the final most level which could be an Interview or a Skill Test. Now, For completing your preparation requirements, underneath we’ve given the necessary study materials.
Read Article: Orissa Auditor Admit Card 2019
Exam Syllabus | Pattern for Odisha CSE
- In this, there shall be two papers formed with only objective type questions.
- Paper-II will act as a qualification exam where candidates have to secure at least 33% for the evaluation of Paper I.
- The time duration of each test will be 02 hours.
#2. Main Examination: 1400 Marks
This will consist of five compulsory papers, listed as below. And Here, each of the tests will be of 03 Hours duration.
- Paper I: Odia Language (300 Marks)
- Paper-II: English (300 Marks)
- Paper-III: English Essay (200 Marks)
- Paper-IV: General Studies-I (300 Marks)
- Paper-V: General Studies-II (300 Marks)
* Optional Papers of Mains: Paper VI, VII, VIII, and IX – 1200 Marks.
#3. At last, a Personality Test for the final selection will be conducted for 250 marks.
OPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019: OAS | OFS | OPS | ORS | OT&AS | OCS
Do you have your Registration ID & Prelims Admit Card details that were generated after making the online-registration and issuance of pre-exam call letter? If yes, then keep it with you because it would help you to produce the OCSE 2019 Intimation Letter for Main/Interview Exam from the login page.
All things considered, having an examination call letter, valid identity proof (Voter ID/Aadhar/Passport etc.), and other docs; you all would be allowed to participate in the written test.
Here are the contact numbers of facilitation counters of O.P.S.C if you need more guidance/information about this recruitment. Phone No’s: 0671 2304141/2305611.