You’re looking at the blog post that will help you to get access to MPCJ Admit Card.
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur had posted the advertisement for the recruitment of Civil Judge, Class II (Entry Level) Exam-2018.
Registrations for the said post are likely to be occurring pretty soon as per the MPHC notification spotlighted.
The Best Part?
Now, all of the registered and eligible candidates shall be able to download MP Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 for the online preliminary/main examination.
|MP High Court Civil Judge Interview Admit Card 2018 – Released|
The Pre/Mains-Exam date and call letters can certainly be checked here in the forthcoming section.
HC Authority – Madhya Pradesh High Court (Jabalpur)
Official site – www.mphc.gov.in
Post Name – Civil Judge Class 2 (Entry Level)
Vacancies – 140
Prelims Exam Date – 29 September 2018
Main Exam Date – 24 & 25 November 2018
Interview Date: Check on your call letter
Timings: 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM (Evening)
Selection Procedure – Prelims, Main, and Interview
MPCJ Admit Card 2018 – www.mponline.gov.in
Filling out the M.P. High Court Application form for Civil Judge is the first step that candidates have already gone through with. To know the hall ticket number and venue of the examination, one should obtain the Civil Judge admit card.
As a matter of fact;
Those applicants can secure the admit card for Mp civil judge exam 2018 who have chased all the policies and procedure of the application submission process.
And the unpleasant truth is, no one will get the consent to write the examination in the absence of MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2018.
Also Read: MP Patwari Admit Card
Note: A candidate will be able to enter the examination hall only after the verification of his Identity and Biometric Registration. So, Kindly bring one original ID proof on the exam date as the photocopy of it would not be working.
MPOnline Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus – For Pre-Examination
The online prelims exam will be conducted at prescribed examination centers i.e. Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior etc. If needed then this exam may be carried out in two different sessions which will be informed later to the candidates.
Furthermore, a Mock test facility shall be available on the official website a few days before the issuance of MPCJ admit card.
- There will be a total of 150 objective Questions including the part I and part II.
- Part I consists of 110 Questions and Part II consists of 40 Questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- The time limit for the online pre-exam is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- A piece of good news is that there is no negative marking.
|Part – I|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Code of Civil Procedure||15||15|
|Transfer of Property Act||7||7|
|Specific Reliefs Act||6||6|
|MP Accommodation Control Act||5||5|
|MP Land Revenue Code||5||5|
|Indian Evidence Act||15||15|
|Indian Penal Code||15||15|
|Code of Criminal Procedure||15||15|
|Negotiable Instruments Act||5||5|
|Part – II||General Knowledge||20||20|
7 Basic steps that you can use right now to download MP Civil Judge Admit Card
- Click the URL Bar and type in the web address – “mponline.gov.in” and press Enter.
- After landing to the site, head over to the latest news and updates section.
- Here, step into the “MP High Court admit card 2018 for Civil Judge” notification.
- A web page will load with the login credentials that you need to provide for Application No, Date of Birth (password) etc.
- Finally, you just need to press enter/submit option.
- Doing so will generate the MPCJ admit card on your screen.
- Choose to save option in order to download the e-admit card.
MP Civil Judge 2018 Admit Card – For Mains Examination
After the conduction of Pre-exam, the authoritative department will display the merit list/result for the same at the official website. Qualified candidates of MP CJ Preliminary Examination can claim for the admit card for civil judge class 2 main Exam.
Exam Scheme for MPHC CJ Mains:
- It consists of four papers.
- Each one will have an equal number of marks that is 100.
- The questions type will be descriptive for Main Examination and time duration is 3 Hours for each paper.
|I||Constitution of India||100|
|Code of Civil Procedure, 1908|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882|
|Contract Act, 1872|
|Specific Relief Act, 1963|
(Chapter I, II, and VI to VII)
|Limitation Act, 1963|
(Part II and III)
|II||Article on Social Issues||100|
|Article on Law|
|Translate Hindi to English|
|Translate English to Hindi|
|III||MP. Area Control Act, 1961||100|
|MP. Land Revenue Act, 1959|
|The Indian Evidence Act, 1872|
|Indian Penal Code, 1860|
|Criminal Procedure Code, 1973|
|Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881|
(Section 138 to Section 147)
|Fabrication of charges|
|Decision / Order (Civil) writing (CJ-II)|
|Decision / Order (Foreclosure) writing (JMFC)|