Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) closes the online-application window for First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) after the candidate’s registration. The KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2019 and exam date come in Google’s search operation now.
“State Service Recruitment Board or Karnataka PSC is the one that takes care of the releasing of SDA FDA Senior and Junior Assistant admit cards on kpsc.kar.nic.in.”
Recently, this exam organizing body had advertised many vacancies for the above said posts and written test is pronounced to be taken to select the proficient or skillful candidates.
In the act of performing in the coming examination, you would require K.P.S.C F.D.A / S.D.A hall-tickets as per the choice that you made while registration. Moreover, if you are looking to check some other Karnataka PSC 2019 Admission Tickets then tap on the underlined link.
Remember that only those applicants are permissible to take the test who are being compliant with all eligibility and participation rules. Read below to know more about the Hall Ticket, Exam date, Structure and detailed syllabus of FDA, SDA (RPC), and the rest.
Events Schedule: KPSC SDA FDA Exam Date, Time-Table, Admit Card 2019
Managing Dept: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Recruitment: 1st Division, 2nd Division Assistants
Job Provider: KAR Administrative Services
Pre/Main Examination Date: To Be Mentioned in Hall Ticket Only
KPSC Admit Cards: Download Link Given Below
Result Status: N/A
Online Portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) is the department where the openings for First and Second Division Assistants are available. After the selection, qualified candidates will serve as KAS Jr. or Sr. Assistant.
- KPSC JDA/SDA Preliminary Exam Syllabus
|II (Objective)||General English/ |
|III (Objective)||General Knowledge||100||90 Mins|
- Karnataka PSC FDA/SDA Mains Syllabus
KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2019 – KAS First & Second Division Assistant
Assuredly, there is no need to explain why the e-admit cards of 1st, 2nd Divisions are necessary because you’re already aware the fact that whether it’s an online or offline examination an admit-card defines the identity of a candidate.
Additionally, with the help of permission card examinees can get to know about their assigned examination center location, time to report there, admission-ticket number, and so on.
Here’s the process that you can follow in regards to download KPSC SDA FDA Admit Card.
- The number one #1 Step is to visit the commission’s official website “kpsc.kar.nic.in.”
- After that, under the image of KPSC Building, there is a blue tab of Apply Online-Admission Ticket Download. Tap on the same one.
- Now, this will take you to the Web page where several notifications are available for KPSC Hall Ticket and Online applications. Choose the relevant one.
- Soon after the page is loaded, the login window appears and ask to enter registration id, date of birth.
- Please satisfy it by providing appropriate details and then click on Download Test Admission Ticket.
- Here we go, the call letter is up for grabs now.
|Download Hall Ticket||Available Soon|
Are you interested in reading about the Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) Exam? If yes, then you may look into this article here.