ICG Navik GD Admit Card 2019: A special announcement for the candidates who had applied against Navik (GD) 02/2019 Batch Application. The Join Indian Coast Guard has uploaded the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2019 Batch Admit Card 2019 online for reprint & download. You will need to enter Application No/Email ID to generate call letter for examination.
Within just a few days after the publication of General Duty Staff Recruitment, I.C.G is informing all eligible candidates about the conduction of the written exam.
By following all specified norms and conditions of selection, a candidate will have to get qualified for the respective exams viz. Written, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) if want to be recruited or shortlisted as Navik.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: Indian Coast Guard DB Admit Card
To get an approved entry in the various stages of exams, ICG Navik GD Admit Card 2018 must be required as an aiding document.
Additionally, it would be strongly recommended to carry the below-listed compulsory documents:-
- 03 copies of system generated e-admit card, having assigned roll number.
- 10 pasted color passport size photographs showing blue-background (latest, not older than 01 months).
- Original and Photocopies of Identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter’s Card etc.
- 03 Copies of Application Forms with all required signature done on it.
- All original documents & their xerox copied (class 10th, 12th pass mark-sheets).
- Caste Certificate (wherever required).
- Domicile Certificate.
Join Indian Coast Guard (General Duty) Hall Ticket 2018
Release Dates: Available
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Post Name: Navik (GD)
Industry: Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Cat/Batch No: 02/2019
Exam Dates Status: Released Now
Training Dates: July/August 2019
Result/Selection List: Nov/Dec 2018
For different states, the recruitment zones & examination centers are given hereby in the image below:-
Indian Coast Guard or ICG, Armed Forces of the Union had announced a notification for Navik Vacancies for 02/2019 Batch.
For the successful online-application, all of the eligible candidates were mandatorily asked to mention a valid E-Mail ID & Phone No, during the proclaimed dates of it’s submission i.e. 01 July to 10 July.
Now, Till the date, all applied Indian national men applicants have been reviewed with the essential factors – Age, Qualification Marks and so forth, as per the vacancy’s requirements.
Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- A written exam will be an objective-type, comprising the questions from subjects – Physics, Maths, Basic Chemistry, knowledge of English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Quant. Aptitude and Reasoning (up to 12th standard) etc.
- Candidates qualifying the 1st stage (written), will be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) where the measurements and required standards will be as follows –
(a) 1.6 Km run to be finished in 7 minutes.
(b) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(c) 10 Push-ups.
Note: Examinees undergoing P.F.T will do mentioned activities at their own risk. And it is advised to participate in possession of sports rig (T-Shirt, Trouser, Shoe etc.)
- Selected candidates of PFT may further be eligible for taking part in the Initial Recruitment Pre-Medical Examination, according to the ratio decided by I.C.G.
- Final Medical Test will be conducted at INS, Chilka.
ICG Navik GD Admit Card (02/2019) Batch (10+2 Entry)
A unique registration number that has been provided to eligible men can be used further for the reprint, retrieval of Navik Exam Call Letters from the authority’s portal “joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.”
Any of the applicants having the status “Rejection Slip” of Application Number won’t be considered for the issuance of hall ticket.
Similarly, Candidates who don’t get qualified in the Pre-Medical Test won’t be provided with a final medical examination admit card.