Regardless of which department is on the agenda, the Recruitment of Junior Engineers (JEN/JEs) is always at the top of HSSC’s ‘to-do-list.’
Here we are talking about the advertisement number 01/2019 where 49 vacancies are required to be filled in Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UJBVN) Jr Engineer (Electrical) Department.
Job Applications from the eligible candidates have been taken and secured already during this year and now the written examination, an Interview shall be managed by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on 27 & 28 April 2019.
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 – Available Now
As per the notice, the recruitment applications from eligible candidates are invited in February & March 2019. And admit card for JE Recruitment will be found online from April 22nd which is around 05 days prior to the exam date. Details about the session & scheduled timings for the Rectt. Advt 01/2019 JE Exam are as follows:
1stShift: Morning (09:00AM to 10:30 AM)
2nd Shift: 12:30 PM to 02:00 PM
3rd Shift: 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM
Reporting Time: Half an Hour Prior to Exam (Max.)
No Entry: After the reporting time
Candidates moving ahead to participate in this test have to carry their HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 through the official website “www.hssc.gov.in” using login tokens i.e. ID, Password etc.
Before all, let’s check the vacancy details according to the Advt. & Category No’s.
Read About >>> HSSC Patwari Gram Sachiv Roll No
HSSC JE Exam Pattern 2019
- Only 100 MCQs or objective-type questions will be there to answer.
- Two marks will be counted for every correct answer.
- The time allowed for this exam will be 90 minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes).
Moreover, The test will comprise of two sections:
* For the subjects – English, General Science, Maths, General Awareness, Reasoning, Hindi, or relevant subject; there will be 75 % Weightage.
* Rest 25 % Weightage is fixed for the subjects – History, Civics, Literature, Geography, Current Affairs, Culture, Environment etc.
Viva/Interview (25 Marks): In this round, shortlisted ones of written exam will be assessed for General Knowledge, Awareness & Intelligence, and Communication Skills.
Instructions for OMR Based (Offline) Test
- Primarily, all the applicants should be equipped with necessary items (JE Exam Hall-Ticket, Identity papers etc.) while making headway to the examination.
- Avoid carrying prohibited things like Calculator, Electronic Devices, Digital Watches, Mobile Phones etc. The same must be communicated in the call letter too.
- Don’t try to fold, tear the answer-sheets and not to use Eraser, Whitener/Fluids or any such element otherwise the answer sheets will be cancelled.
- Put your thumb impressions and signature on the attendance sheet when you are asked to do so by Invigilator.
- Permission to go outside the Exam room won’t be given during the first and last thirty minutes (30 mins) of examination.
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019 – Advt No. 01/2019
In the existing download admit card, Urban Local Bodies Department, HUDA, Agri, Town & Country Planning Dept. “Haryana SSC Jr. Engg. Exam Roll No” is the one that shall be downloadable from 07 days preceding to the exam.
Ensure to grab this call letter by the due date like no other chance will be provided to any of the candidates. The information related to the assigned exam centre can be checked from the admission card only.
Additionally, Remember to take a hold of the mandatory stuff like passport photographs, ID proofs (Original & photocopy) as per the needs. And it is strictly advised to check the Admit Card’s and Exam paper’s instructions watchfully.
Download Link ⇓