Delhi SSSB Call Letter 2019 – dsssbonline.nic.in Exam Date, Admit Card Released
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit cards for postcodes 104/12, 32/12, 43/12, 43/15, 73/12, 90/14, 99/14 for exam dated on 20 October 2019 and also for postcodes 104/14, 117/14, 29/12, 37/12, 39/12, 62/12, 71/12, 28/12, 36/12, 51/12, 57/15, 103/14, 109/14, 126/14 exam dated on 12 October 2019. Alongside, the admit cards are also available for Stenographer GR III (21/18) AND JR. CLERK (19/15). Candidates can download the admit cards through www.dsssbonline.nic.in/dsssb.delhi.gov.in using the Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Code. Download Link for all exam admit cards are provided below, kindly scroll down to see.
DSSSB will conduct the exam for Craft Instructor, Assistant Director, Assistant Architect, Store-Keeper, Driver (Male), Community Organizers, Welfare Organizer on 06 October 2019. The aspirant should reach the exam centre as per the timings mentioned in the call letter. To know the exam centre, shift, important instructions download the exam admit card asap. Below are the latest updates for DSSSB Admit Card and Exam Date 2019.
DSSSB Admit Card 2019 – dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR OFFLINE EXAMINATION DATED 20.10.2019 FOR THE POST CODES 104/12, 32/12, 43/12, 43/15, 73/12, 90/14, 99/14
- DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR OFFLINE EXAMINATION DATED 12.10.2019 FOR THE POST CODES 104/14, 117/14, 29/12, 37/12, 39/12, 62/12, 71/12
- DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE CBT EXAM 10TH, 11TH OCT 2019 FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GR III (21/18) AND JR. CLERK (19/15)
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has updated its official website – dsssb.delhi.gov.in after the uploading of DSSSB Admit Card 2019 for various posts. Candidates can conveniently download the admit card with the help of direct links given on this page. At the exam centre, the supervisor will verify the e-admit card, recent photograph and identity proof. So, Don’t forget to check the exam instructions.
The DSSSB Board will not permit entry without hall ticket. Recently, it has issued the admit card to eligible candidates. In a huge amount, job applications were received for DSSSB recruitment. Candidates who paid the requisite fee and generate the admit card can appear in the DSSSB 2019 Exams. Check Exam Dates according to postcodes, Advt No below.
Delhi DSSSB Exam Date 2019
- GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES FOR OFFLINE EXAMINATION FOR THE VARIOUS POSTCODE ON 09.11.2019
- NOTIFICATION FOR OFFLINE EXAMINATION FOR THE VARIOUS POSTCODE ON 09.11.2019
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES FOR VARIOUS ONLINE EXAMINATION ON 08/11/2019. 11/11/2019, 13/11/2019, 14/11/2019, 15/11/2019, 20/11/2019, 22/11/2019, 25/11/2019, 27/11/2019 AND 29/11/2019
- NOTIFICATION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR VARIOUS POSTCODES OF VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI FROM 08.11.2019 TO 29.11.2019
- LIST OF APPLICANTS OF POSTCODE 23/13 (JUNIOR SOCIAL EDUCATION TEACHER – FEMALE)
- NOTIFICATION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR THE VARIOUS POSTCODES OF VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS FROM 04/10/2019 TO 19/11/2019
How to Download DSSSB Admit Card 2019 online?
Get Your Application Number and date of birth, if you are looking for DSSSB Admit Card. DSSSB will notify the admit card download link at dsssbonline.nic.in & dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Candidates can check the following step by step process to download the latest available admit cards.
- Visit www.dsssbonline.nic.in or dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on the link “DSSSB Admit Card 2019 for relevant vacancy”.
- It will open a new window where you must enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- After you submit, the admit card will appear.
- Keep its download copy and printout safe.
- For problems, you may write us in comments.
Details Mentioned on Delhi SSSB Call letter 2019
The important details about DSSSB Exam 2019 will be mentioned in the individual call letter. Candidates should quickly download it to know which exam centre they have to reach. Check the proper address and the location of the exam centre using Google map. If possible visit the exam centre one day before the exam date to acquaint more clarity.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Examination Timings (Start & End Time)
- Test Centre Name.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
ID Proofs valid for DSSSB 2019 Exams
DSSSB will not leave any candidate without necessary document verification. Every candidate will be permitted entry in the examination room only after the admit card and identity proof are verified. Candidates should carefully check the instructions to see acceptable ID proofs. Here are some of the ID’s, DSSSB may approve in their recruitment exams:-
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhar
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card issued by Employer (Only for Govt Candidates)
- Valid Photo ID cards issued by school/ college/ University.
- A Govt ID signed by Gazetted Officer etc
Special Instructions Given on Delhi SSSB Exam Roll Number 2019
- Any misleading, inaccurate/false information produced during registrations will result in declining of application and no admit cards will be issued to such candidates without assigning any reason.
- Aadhar Card must be carried for the Identity Verification purpose, failing which will eliminate you from the competition.
- Furthermore, details available on the entry card must be completely gone through by each and every individual before attending the written examination on the announced date.
★ ★ Check More Admit Cards ★ ★
You may visit AdmitCardIND.IN for all latest and upcoming admit cards. We will provide you with the direct download links (if released officially). Stay connected and all the best for the DSSSB 2019 Exam.