The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam (Guwahati) to release AB & UB Constable Exam Admit Card 2019 for Armed Branch and Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will be given this e-admit card to appear in the first stage of recruitment.
The respective admit card will show the date and venue of conducting Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Written Test etc.
Applicants can get in touch with the official website www.assampolice.gov.in or may keep connected through various other means like SMS, Email, Social Media Networks for obtaining the notification of hall ticket.
A participant without Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2019 or other necessary documents can’t be permitted to take the exam. Please check the list of documents required for the exam before any of you is rushing to the examination.
You may read here: SI and Jail Warder Exam Admit Card
Assam Police AB / UB Constable Exam Call letter 2019 – Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply: May 02
Last Date to Apply: June 02
Exam Date: Expected in March/April 2019
Admit Card: Available Soon
SLRPB, Assam is expected to release the Armed/UnArmed Constable Exam date soon. As per some sources claim, Assam Police was expected to conduct the Constables Exams in February 2019.
However, February month is already gone. So, Sources now suggest that the dates are expected to be released in March/April 2019.
Scheme of Examination for Physical & Written Test
Physical Standards:- NO Marks.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for Men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/MOBC/OBC/SC etc.||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- 40 Marks.
Candidates who qualify PST will need to undergo P.E.T. The events for this exam are mentioned below.
- Race: 3.2 km Race to be completed in 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm in 03 chances.
- Race: 1600 Meter Race to be completed within 08 minutes (480 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm in 03 chances.
Important Notes for Physical Exam:
- Both PET & PST will be conducted under CCTV surveillance.
- Biometric recordings will be taken for the identification uses.
- The result of each test will be locally displayed at the end of the day.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) to answer on an OMR Answer Sheet.
- The standard of questions will be up to Class IX or X.
- Candidates will get half a mark for each correct response.
- Total Marks for the written test will be 50. There shall not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
- A state level merit list will be prepared and published on the official website of SLPRB, Assam.
Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2019 – Armed & Unarmed (AB/UB)
Recruitment rallies are going to be organized in the district of Assam for filling up the said constable vacancies. If you’ve also taken part then make sure to collect the recommended stuff.
Like the norms and conditions of every exam, the SLPRB Assam Constable Exam will also have its own. And the recruiter would want every individual to follow all of them in the way as these are given.
Do note that all the candidates will primarily be scrutinized with the requisite documents like admit card, identity proof, educational certificates (if any mentioned) at the time of entrance in the test center.
So, Best of luck and be authentic at the time of verification.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|