APSET 2019 Hall Tickets Download For Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh Government is going to conduct the APSET Exam 2019 on 20th October 2019. Candidates who will appear in this upcoming AP State Eligibility Test can download the APSET Hall Ticket 2019 soon at apset.net.in.
Aspirants who will be successful in the APSET 2019 will be eligible to apply for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor’s post. Every year, a huge crowd of candidates apply for appearing in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
There are following Eight Regional Centres where the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted, given as follows:-
The participants who have enrolled for APSET 2019 will be allotted at any one of these above regional centres. Remember that the permission to appear at the prescribed centre will be granted only after the verification of the candidate’s ID Proof along with AP SET Admit Card 2019.
Hence, the hall-ticket/admit card slip must be secured by every individual as quickly as possible after its availability on the official website of AP SET 2019. There will be no written communication sent about the online admit cards
APSET Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test
Exam Organizer: Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam
Official Website: apset.net.in
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam Type: OMR-Based (Offline)
Negative Marking: No
Exam Date: October 20, 2019
Hall-Tickets Status: Will Be Available Soon
The Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will steer and monitor APSET-2019 on 20 October 2019. The on-line application and payment of fee are already closed.
After the registration, candidates should check the status of admit card availability through apset.net.in. Candidates who fail to preserve their AP State Eligibility Test Call Letter 2019 will be disqualified immediately.
The APSET Hall Ticket is also a supporting document that will be containing important details like Exam timings, Venue General Instructions and more. In order to download it from the official site, candidates will need login credentials i.e. Email ID, Password, and a security key.
AP SET Syllabus & Exam Scheme 2019
- APSET Paper-I will be bilingual (English & Telugu). Reasoning, General Awareness, Comprehension, Divergent Thinking etc. shall be the general subjects to assess candidate’s primary skills.
- Duration of Ist Paper will be 01 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM).
- Talking about the Paper-II, it will have 150 Multiple choice questions. To answer all MCQs, candidates will be given 02 Hours (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM).
- For the downloading of Subject-wise syllabus of APSET, please visit this webpage.
How to Download AP SET Admit Card 2019?
Andhra candidates are advised to download the 2019 AP SET Admit Card if they have applied for 20 October Examination. The AU will upload the admit cards at apset.net.in and following are the steps to download it:-
- Browse the website – apset.net.in
- Click on Admit Card Link at Homepage.
- Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Option.
- The Hall Ticket of State Eligibility Test will appear.
- Grab a printout in PDF Format.