“The Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh (APPSC) will be conducting the screening & main test for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Posts.”
The online applications for recruitment had been accepted until the proclaimed deadline.
Now, candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Preliminary and Main Examinations.
Note that APPSC AEE Hall Ticket 2019 would be issued separately for the Pre/Main online tests through the authorized website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
It is presumed that there are 309 vacant seats for which the Andhra Pradesh PSC Asst Executive Engg. Recruitment would be taking place.
AP AEE Exam – Schedule & Admit Card 2019
Administrating By – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (A.P.P.S.C)
Exam Name: Preliminary & Mains
Job Role: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
Screening (Pre) Exam Date: 17 February 2019Main Exam Date: 14 & 15 May 2019 (Forenoon & Afternoon)
AEE Hall Tickets: To Be Available For Main-Exam
APPSC AEE Hall Ticket 2019: For Civil & Mechanical Engineers
Various PSC Civil / Mech Engg. departments of State: Tribal Welfare Engineering, Water Resources, PH & ME, Panchayat Raj and so forth where the vacancies to be filled for AE and A.E.E posts.
For each post, registered and eligible candidates have to undergo an online computer based (CBT) examination, said to be carried out in October month.
Approximately 7 days before the commencement of recruitment test, eligible ones will get access to hold APPSC AEE admit card 2019 via the official portal (psc.ap.gov.in).
Asst Executive Engineer Exam – Syllabus & Pattern
- All 3 papers will include the Degree Standard – Objective type questions (MCQs) only.
- Total Time to write the examination will be 150 minutes or 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- Reporting Time shall be confirmed after the release of APPSC AEE Hall Tickets.
- Syllabus of the CBT exams can be checked here.
|II||Concerned Subject Civil|
& Mechanical (Common)
|III||Civil or Mechanical or|
AE/AEE Exam Instructions for Candidates
* All the Candidates must have to come to the examination hall along with the mandatory elements i.e. Admit Card, Photo Identity Proof and a Blue/Black Pen.
* For Paper I & III, the timings will be from 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. and Paper-II’s timing will be from 02:30 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
* Candidates shall need to log in 10 minutes before the exam and password will be provided by the invigilator within the examination hall only.
* Writing or copying the questions is strictly not allowed. Severe action will be taken against the candidates who are found doing such unethical activities.
* Only the mouse can be used to answer Multiple-Choice Questions. And for numerical type questions, candidates are allowed to use the Virtual numeric keypad.
* If the photograph at APPSC Hall Ticket is not available or not clearly visible then he/she has to paste a duly signed and attested (by Gazetted Officer) passport size Color photograph. Also, a similar photo shall be handed over to the Chief Superintendent for each paper to fix it on the nominal rolls.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Asst Exec. Engg. Admit Cards – How to Download?
- First, of course, you need to visit the official site.
- You also must be having the AEE Application (or) OTPR ReferenceID. OTPR stands for One Time Profile Registration.
- Click the relevant notification of “APPSC AEE Hall Ticket.”
- Enter the must required OTPR Login ID.
- Then, Tap on download hall ticket.
- APPSC AEE Exam Admit Card will be there in just a few seconds.
- Take a printout and bring it to the exam center along with a Govt. issued valid ID proof (Aadhar/Passport etc.)